Whether a faculty member is trying to optimize a new course development, an administrator is batch uploading the semester’s registered users, or a student is struggling with a technical issue in the middle of the night, they can access the WebStudy Helpdesk, speak with a real person and get an answer on the spot. WebStudy provides 24/7 support, 365 days a year, to all users including the student level.
- Instructional design caliber staff
- 98% of issues are fixed during the initial call
- Zero down time for more than five years
- Lowest incident/FTE ratio
- No additional maintenance or support costs
- Tier 2 or 3 issues are addressed within 24-48 hours
- Self-help tools such as built-in tips and context-sensitive help
- Administrator can access institutional reports via WebTrac
- Call-outs performed to insure customer satisfaction
- Helpdesk team verifies customer satisfaction at all levels
How can we do it?
WebStudy is committed to unprecedented quality and innovative product development. Not only that, the constant stream of feedback from an active User Group helps WebStudy stay in touch with users and the issues they may face. We partner with customers to promote communication and reduce predictable recurring common questions.
Is there an additional cost? No surprises – one fee for everything. WebStudy’s “All-In” pricing model includes the 24/7/365 Helpdesk maintenance, support and training.
WebStudy Learning Helpdesk also provides WebTrac incident reporting/tracking system, which provides periodic reporting back to the institution and complete notification/status loop back to the issue originator. This feature includes administrator live access to the WebStudy Helpdesk ticket system for your school.